Mesenchymal Stem Cells (itMSC) Intravenous (IV)
- itMSC have powerful anti-inflammatory actions, and may be helpful in reducing damage in COVID-19 and other conditions.
- itMSC may help repair the damaged matrix (connective tissue) like in lung disease.
- itMSC may promote new blood vessels (angiogenesis) which help in repair or rebuilding of damaged tissues.
- itMSC may be effective as preventive therapies by repairing and regenerating tissues prior to developing symptoms even.
Neural Stem Cells (itNSC) given Intrathecal (IT)
- itNSC may be helpful in patients with variety of neurological conditions including brain, spinal cord or nerve injury or diseases.
Dual itMSC IV and itNSC IT:
- For complex neurological injuries and diseases, combination itMSC and itNSC show greater benefits to repair and regenerate brain, spinal cord and nerve tissue.
Local Treatment with itMSC:
- itMSC can be injected directly in joints, ligaments, tendons to repair or regenerate damaged tissues.
- itMSC can be applied locally or injected in burns, wounds, scars or damaged skin and tissues to speed up repair.
- itMSC can be injected in wrinkles, photo aging skin to improve appearance.
- itMSC can be injected in scalp to support and regenerate hair loss.